Another small step taken today to cut ties to a low vibe way of living. Freedom isn’t absence of (corrupt) governing authority, but presence of only the (holy) highest one. Wasn’t much point in resisting masks and jabs just to self-destruct from wanting to escape the pain of just being.

The scamdemic has made me very sensitive to loved ones being taken away from me, physically or emotionally. The only way through this is to dump anything that drags you down, no matter how attached you may feel, or how long the habit has run.

Not easy. No choice. Now live.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🙏Dear Martin,
We're right there with you.🕊️✨

one day at a time.
easy does it.
God, grant you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change,
courage to change the things you can. courage to try.
and wisdom to know the difference.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

If you close 2 eyes, one eye opens. ~VK

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

The journey changes us. 🙏

And these are the words she spoke

"Blow up your TV
Throw away your paper
Go to the country
Build you a home
Plant a little garden
Eat a lot of peaches
Try an' find Jesus on your own" 👍

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I pray that one day many of our broken relationships will be restored. After they come to the realization we were only trying to show them the evil hidden in plain sight all our lives. Time will tell. People are still awakening and will need guidance out of the darkness. They will need us more than ever at that point.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

One step at a time

moment by moment

day by day

every step leads to relief and freedom

With every step,. we are with you

God is with you always

The sky and the earth shall be rolled up in your presence; and he who lives from within the Living-One shall see neither death [nor fear]. Therefore Yeshua says:¹ Whoever finds himself, of him the world is not worthy source .... known.

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

We all get stronger with each storm we walk through, just know you are not alone.

Thank you for sharing. Good people here to lean on. Sincerely.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Spot on. Going through this now as well. The walk is a tough one but God knows you can do it.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Right On Martin!!! 🙌🏻
✨🕊✨

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️