All of the money and all of the power will be in the hands of the Patriots and the people that love God and love peace.

Watch.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

THE GREAT DICTATOR SPEECH (Charlie Chaplan)

This Speech Says it ALL! I Cried Snot Sucking Tears of Joy the First Time that I Watched this Video and Listened to this Speech; a Speech that was Personally Written by Charlie Chaplan.

PLEASE Take a Moment to LISTEN! You Won't Be Disappointed!

The Great Dictator Speech - Charlie Chaplin - YouTube

From the Film The Great Dictator; written, directed and starring Charlie ChaplinSong: Window by The Album LeafAbstract art samples by ScottDraves.com and Ele...

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

I hope so! Super hard to plan a retirement right now!🤣

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

5:5

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:11

Ready when you are DoQ!

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

If I become wealthy, all I can think about is how I could help others (watch the Bank of Dave....my people). The joy would be such a rush.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

so it begins

In response Night Shift to her Publication

IN A BLINK OF AN EYE!

In response Night Shift to her Publication

It was 2015... +30 to 1985

(3) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I love God therefore I already have ALL my riches in Him
God wins!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

11:11 TS and...

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Praying we see this happen. i posted a frustrating message yesterday at the disgust for the direction this country is headed and how is it possible that#byedumb gets away with murder and President Trump is vilified!🥺

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I believe good things are for us. I really do Doq.

Light this candle!!! Pppl are dying, national treasuries are being looted. Every day that this is delayed means more destruction and death. LFG!!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

As long as the walker has a cup holder for my margarita, I’m good.

(2) Show this thread

Encouraging words. Thank you!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Watch. the. water.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Curious about this post.

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Glory be to God

wen m00n?:)

thinking april for… :)

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying that we will act in humility and grace and be wise stewards. 🙏

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

What will this new world look look like? If we will have all the money, we won't need jobs... what will our purpose be? Will the new world already be created or will we be doing that? What about all the children that have been rescued? They will need help. Is that our job?
I sometimes try and imagine how this should play out..but I'm not seeing it clearly. I know..its going to be biblical and a wealth transfer is, but then what?

In response janice marie to her Publication

Ppl will figure it out. What we really need, as opposed to what Madison Ave/corps/Private Equity claim you need. Simpler lives means you grow your own food, help build your own shelter, read-study, become better human beings...

Remember to look for miracles...

In response janice marie to her Publication

When the time comes we will just know...there will be no question.

(2) Show this thread

I would love to open a cat rescue, to many animals are neglected.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

While you're at it, could you rescue those of us who live in blue states???? The ppl in charge are corrupt lunatics...

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THE HAND OF GOD JUBILEE

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Glad you are here again Doq,

We were here before, same Air

We watched 4000 drown, and We would not lend a hand

TY to SA for preserving the 1 memory we needed

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

LOVE TRAIN (4:19)

Love Train feat. Jason Mraz, Chad Smith, Yo-Yo Ma | Turnaround Arts | Playing For Change - YouTube

Turnaround Arts infuses struggling schools with the arts as a strategy to bolster reform efforts. Turnaround Arts is a national program of the John F. Kenned...

Dont care about the money or power just wnat the babies and people being tortured to stop for good!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

👁️❤️👁️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Freedom, and ridding this realm of Satanic bullshit artists, is more important than money.

Oh, and the radical left lunatics!