Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This ties in with many things I researched

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I can tell you from experience as a working drummer for years in the generally 'dance' idom that loud repetitive bass/drum driven *dance* music is trance inducing; turns off the higher cognitive discerning part of our minds, opening us up to spirit/demonic influence and/or possession. Matters NOT how lovely, 'spiritually' inspirational or even "Christian" the lyric content is. That's why the Bible cautions not to use 'repetitive' prayer. Satan knows scripture inside out and has no qualms quoting or twisting it to his purpose.
ALL pagan/shamanic/demonic traditions use loud sensually overloaded repetitive drumming, shakers, dance, music, incense, and visual drama to create the same hypnotic state within which Satan lurks, works and whispers his pied piper lies and deceits.
He will have all his children ecstatically dance/marching into the final earth ending false kingdom expecting climax event, moved by the same beat and 'spirit' thoroughly convinced it's Jesus' 2nd coming itself.

Thank you for the information & insight from the "inside", & I'm glad it didn't swallow you

I've studies things in music from several decades side by side - there are different periods, certainly, but I noticed that even though the music on top sounded a bit different there were many which sounded the same with that beat you mentioned & putting them side by side only emphasized it more

You're right - people can be led into multiple deceptions, don't even realize they're in a trance & being brainwashed, & it's easier than most people want to believe or think

God bless ❤️

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Thank you .. and you as well!