I have to remind myself that the people still paying me on Substack while I take a break need me to be well more than they need me to urgently write. The multiplying traumas of this war have inflicted real damage on me, to which I have added plenty of self-inflicted wounds. I would prefer to be visibly productive, but the work right now is to sever unhealthy places, relationships, and habits. Takes all I have got, and still feel wobbly.

Whatever my wastes and woes, humanity has had a pretty reasonable deal out of me for 5 years. What I have had to do is very abnormal, and there is a point where you degrade rather than develop from being stressed and stretched. Have plenty to say when the time is right. Need to stabilise myself and my living conditions before turning the creative output back on.

My crazy + world crazy = too much crazy.

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin do you get to see/interact with people on a regular basis? I have found that when I am in my deepest darkest places in the last few years it's when I'm not getting interaction with other positive energies ❤️🙏 I resist a lot but I'm still forced to go to work and then sometimes I do get something good out of that- from just simple human beings (awake or not)
❤️People Need People ❤️

I have also been obsessed with photography since approximately the year 1981 (I believe) when I got my first polaroid camera. I have blessed my family/friends with my obsession of documenting everything we have ever done. Looking back I don't even remember the majority of the times even taking a camera with me but yet looking through my photo boxes I see I was always taking photos and it was way before that kind of crap was even cool!! My kids are spoiled rotten with tens of thousands of photos and videos but I have made it my purpose in life to share sports photos and family photos and sharing on Facebook with my junior high school and high school friends moments that they never saw before. It's very, very, very time consuming but its a love and a blessing from God 🙏🎥 also P.S. I am actually not very talented. I think early on God just blessed me with letting my photos turn out but my daughter now has the true gift and had a bunch of her friends in high school want to take their senio

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResistanceMajorsMidwest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Major, click on at the bottom under it