1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Then why does he keep touting the vax?

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Yes, but my 70 Mom did not even after I tried to stop her. Yu will change your tune when someone close to you dies from it. Anyone pushing the vax is committing crimes against humanity. But you anons are so blinded by trump as if he is your messiah that he could walk down 5th ave and shoot someone and you would still follow him. Wake up!

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

I never took it, but a lot of his supporters did. I know a few of them who listened when he said it was good.

Is that all it takes now to absolve guilt? Having forehand knowledge of this poison, but not warning the masses immediately is still guilt. We all know 45 knows. However, that's ok because he was about choice; offered alternative medicine, wink wink.
How well is that going to sit when 45 returns and says to a MAGA crowd: "Hey sorry about your dead relatives and friends, I had no choice, but we'll make America great again!" Uhh, no. That doesn't jive. Something else is up.