Believe,dont believe,it is your choice.
Here is what I tell you today
Nana had a vision a few months ago the first one I ever had.In the vision I saw God, he was bright bright golden light, he was not a man but was in the shape of a man but was pure light, no facial features no earthsuit features.He sat on a glowing golden thrown surrounded by more angels than could ever be counted.He held out his hand of light to me and said,"People need to pay attention because my angels are already there". This afternoon in meditation I have seen angels of light everywhere.Idk what else to say, Not crazy!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

S not crazy, just in tune... I see and hear all day long.. God and us are all just light!!! we are made in his image. Angels are here now more than ever as the masses awaken we call for their help.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I am What I am to her Publication

You - Nana
Same page

(1) Show this thread

i truly believe this is real. i oray it is so! many here among us, helping. God bless! 🙏✝️💕😊

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I understand you have had an NDE. As a nurse I have spoken with quite a few patients in my 50 year critical care carreer who were resuscitated. Their stories are fascinating. Would love to hear yours. Your vision is wonderful. God is using you in a very special way.😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Anytime hun

(1) Show this thread