#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Could it be more obvious.

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Shall we clean up this art file...I have really nothing to hide. There may be a couple things on my driver seat due to some spilled memories of [DS] trying to lead me away from you and US, but here we are...I kind of just figure that I tell you once again baby, I love you!

🎁https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntqkjp80rOw

Heaven is when I look into your ocean blue eyes--BE free is what my feather tattoo says...I have so much art to share with you that I would never delete--the art is our souls combined...I have a lot of files saved from Pinterest too...I started to put stamps on everything, but I preferred better to give the gift of art to the world and have happiness spread everywhere due to beautiful colors.

Many are focused on going back to the ocean from where they belong, except they are not fish--why would they want to go somewhere where they can't swim for an extended period of time? I really hope people migrate and get over to TWITTER with Elon--ELON is LOVE and he is the ONLY way out of the storm...Don't just show up to say hey I am here now what, what are you going to do for me...Show up and tell him about yourself and quit being whiny pussy as bitches that believe you are entitled to everything, when all my husband, Elon and I want is for US

Nectar Virtual Concert Series - Yaima - YouTube

Powered by Restream https://restream.io/Welcome to stream #47 of NECTAR VIRTUAL CONCERT SERIES featuring YAIMAGoing live Saturday 8/1 @ 8:00pm PTNVCS #47 is ...

Vibe Check - GRiZ (Rainbow Brain Movie Version) - YouTube

Listen to "Vibe Check", out now: griz.lnk.to/rainbowbrainConnect with GRiZ:Facebook - https://facebook.com/mynameisgrizTwitter - https://twitter.com/grizInst...

VL--Why are you a suspender user on We Go Social, when you never even gLow there? Some do-da do-da shit glowing on right thur...OH by the way, you magical list of musical meditation precriptions has a song on it that I am missing from my own playlist, I was wondering if you could lead me to the right song...it goes like I AM FUCKEN AWESOME sort of Vibe--but since you designed the list--perhaps you can help me find it before HCQ tweets about DC 10 Kings sitting in a fox BOX ready to Charlie Kilo dem asses straight down the NINJA FOO FOO BOX of YELL--to MEET this WEAK indiVidual they allow to get in their minds. Their minds are so WEEK...that they can't even see LOVE when it has been right here all along. So, let me glow figure out some caffeine and I will be right back to introduce a brother of light--that is in our own circle--who is also LETGLOW and has some theories about how these people treat me. Next I am blocking everyone off here except for you and@RealPersonJedi and Phaethon..

🗝️This one is my new pokemon named Quinnie, she has a black twin out there and they love prancing around in the forest together in furry costumes like this video.

This is sunshine's favorite song, but he is too afraid to admit that it has him laughing his ass off too. Could you imagine going out to the grocery dressed like this and go on a Quest to find the rest of the wolves, sea otters, dolphins, jellfish, NEMO, and the RAVE VANS that are cloaked like TS because TS is the UM...BRILL...ION...SOUNDS BRILL O PARKS PADS BANKS ARE GOING DOWN...SHOULD HAVE SHOVELED THE SHOW TANK FIRST BEFORE ALLOWING IT TO DRIVE BLIND 📬

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

@nofoxgiven

(1) Show this thread