Maria
Dear Pepe I have a prayer request for a friend of ours. He took the jab last year and is now in the ICU with lots of blood clots in his left leg. It has now started in his other leg too. The situation is very serious. 😒He needs a miracle. Please pray πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™ Praying for your friend. Praying for blood clots to vanish and praying for skilled doctors. A friend who works in the hospital got a blood clot in his arm. It was awful. They did surgery and he is fine now. He was 36. I am pretty sure he got the poison. I have a picture of it, but I didn't want to gross anyone out. Praying for healing.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ prayers for him - the vaxx makes long wormy looking things that obstruct the veins and regular blood thinners do not work
I hope they can help him

I have family that took it and we cannot blame them it was the biggest psyop in history -God knows I tried to stop them
My twin brother and dad both died last year from this - its murder

God Bless

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Ok Anon's you know what we do here raise our Collective voice to heaven and let our prayers be heard and manifest on earth as the universe knows what we need before we ask. We have Friend and Patriot looking for answer from the evil clot shot!! lets raise that collective voice.

β€οΈπŸ™

sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ™Praying for this person to be healed by our Lord Jesus Christ.πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for your friend.

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β£οΈ this is happening everywhere, God help us πŸ₯²

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over"Commander Valiantthor's" friend who is currently in an ICU. Please bless him with Your divine healing, cleansing him of all toxins and blood clots and restoring him to full health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

I have sincerely prayed this song for your friend "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. May God bless your friend beyond measure, giving him increased faith, peace of mind and complete healing.
❀️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=219s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Heavy Prayers... sounds not good. This is so evil. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying for this man now!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

praying now πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

πŸ˜” πŸ™

I feel so sorry for these people. Especially, when they realize that their fate is now in the hands of the same institution that administered the shot that put them in such a heinous situation.
There is very little difference between us and them....just a little voice inside our head...a post, a meme, a friend, a guardian that whispers, "Don't do it".

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

WE ALL KNEW WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO FOR THIS MISSION. SOMEE CHOSE EVIL W/O CONSCIOUSLY KNOWING ABOUT IT.

(1) Show this thread

Only Thang Most Can Do during Rapture
is to Strenghting theiR Intimate Relationship with our Father
For only He Can truly give Confort and Ever lasting Salvation
We can only offer Our prayers so that our Lord may Hear theirs….