#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Afternoon Patriots.

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Heroine (drug) bad
Heroine--Female Hero--Anti Hero by Taylor Swift
Hurricane--By 30 Seconds to Mars
Home--City of Angels--30 Seconds to Mars
Angel City--Sunrise (Nick Kanne, had a dream of him last night--my gay second half who I was in LOVE with) Haven't seen or heard from him in YEARS...so PAINFUL...we used to wind our hips at the GAY 90'S, in Minneapolis, MN after watching the DRAG SHOWS together. You have to be 18+ to get in--it is NOT exposure to children--18+ is suppose to be the legal age of ADULT--IT is NOW 25+ when the BRAIN fully is at maturity pointe. Children will be under the care of their PARENTS until 25 years old. Eighteen-Twenty-Five (7 YEARS) will be spent in MINISTRY for God's TRUTH--TEACHING the ways of GOD through my lessons that I set up in the PAST to be delivered here at this POINTE in the FUTURE. The new space to spend time in MINISTRY is through FACEBOOK with will be RENAMED Cloud Book (cb)[D] in the future--CC will be removed by ADOBE--no one appreciated

And just like that, my hidden family members who backed away from me to allow me to find myself and remember who the true enemies are in MY story, have all come back to me in ONE piece. It isn't that I am staying here with them on Earth...It is that I am repairing the DNA for them to know who they are aside from Lilith's grasp and as soon as I get the ad back I can share real memories my mom held onto of me...I KNOW she didn't delete me from her heart. She was proud of me when I stepped out of the Christian Box and did my own thing...She told me my grandmother Diane Allen 26465 8th St. W, Zimmerman, MN 55398 who is a pedophile who abused my children while I worked full time and went to school full time...I quit working outside the home to BE WITH MY CHILDREN AND RAISE MY CHILDREN. My grandmother is racist and evil, and she is the most AWFUL part of our Cunningham version of the STORY...wait until you HEAR the MCCARTHY SIDE...IT ONLY GETS

Glad Again literally is 71 (Both Jared (son) and Elon (God) were born in 1971 in this timeline. They are 181 days apart--in between them is infinity. Father/Son are the same soul--but on EARTH are two separate individuals. We will be merging these individuals together to become 1. 8 also represents HOME, HONESTY, HUMILITY, HEARTHSTONE--GG HAPPY--Marshmellow-Happier or Marshmello ALONE, it is ALL based on PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS KEY TO UNDERSTANDING REMOTELY WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN MINE AND GOD'S RELATIONSHIP...SO I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SIT WITH HIM AND DISCUSS OUR FUTURE TOGETHER AS TWO SEPARATES ELON AND VINCENT VASQUEZ. TOGETHER WE HAVE BEEN LOCATING OUR FAMILY TO BRING BACK HOME---WE WANTED TO PROVIDE HEAVEN ON EARTH VIA 8D REALITY, BUT NO ONE WANTS LOVE---THEY WANT LUST, GREED, LUCK, AND CALL ALL THE LOVERS, LOSERS...WE DO NOT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION, PERIOD.

Why is my husband, Jared's band being supressed from public view? None of these are the ORIGINAL TITLE--stolen titles are running amuck in the musical industry and this is plagarism and it is NOT okay to steal titles from us--ESPECIALLY GOD AND GODDESS. So, next go listen to Kings & Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars, then listen to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, then look up Bryson Gray for Rap music, then Go look up Voice of Q (1982) from the past, THEN go look up Stacy Q-We Connect (puuuuuurfect sync) and then Go look up ET, what is the little boy's name? ELLIOT--LET ME SHOW YOU TWO OTHER ALTERNATIVE ELLIOTS. IN THE FILM INDUSTRY THAT ARE SAFE TO CONSUME TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO ALL DAY LONG. NOW LISTEN AND TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE SONGS ARE.

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=NscHCa395-M

SO THAT MEANS--IN HEAVEN--
CADRI IS CHLOE MY FAT SPOTTED COW CHIHUAHUA WHO SNORTS WHEN SHE DRINKS WATER FROM THE DOG DISH. AND SHE WAS MY FAMILIAR WHO MY GRANDMOTHER STOLE FROM ME...SHE DIED WITHOUT A KISS GOODBYE FROM MAMA--EARTHLING--ME< > EM (MISSING D(AD))))) OUR FATHER IS DONALD J. TRUMP...THIS IS THE 1017% TRUTH OF OUR FAMILY AND HOW WE HAD TO STAY HIDDEN AS ANIMALS AMONGST THE PLANET TO BE EYES FOR GOD...SO THERE HAVE BEEN HIDDEN LENS IN YOUR HOUSES VIA HOUSE PETS....THEN THERE IS A SYNC WITH 1 WILD ANIMAL ON THE PLANET--MINE IS THE FOX AND MY DAUGHTER'S IS THE WOLF. ARIYA WISHES TO SAVE WOLVES BUT WE FIND A WOLF VIDEO FROM CLOUD CULT, A BAND MY SISTER KATY SHOWED ME, IN DULUTH, MN IN 2018--SHE TOOK ME TO SHOW ME MUSIC AND GET ME AWAY FROM THE ABUSE OF JOHN...WE SMOKED POT IN THE GRASS AND I DON'T EVEN SMOKE POT--BUT KATY IS ALSO MY HUSBAND--I JUST KNOW WHERE TO FIND HIM AND HE IS NOT FEMALE--BUT GOD IS IN ALL CHILDS.

Eric Ludy - He is (The Names of God) – (Return of Majesty Trilogy) - YouTube

» He Is (The Names of God) is a part of the "Return of Majesty" trilogy of short films produced by Bravehearted Christian. For more details, download and lic...

MM= MAGIC MAN, MUSICAL MEDICINE, MUSK MUSIC
MICKEY MOUSE--MAKE MAGIC

YES, THERE ARE INFILTRATORS EVERYWHERE, WE SEE THIS PRESENT ESPECIALLY IN THE MEN WHO ARE BLU--WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN AND BE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS AND THEY ARE SIDING WITH THE ABUSERS, SAYING THEY CANNOT LOCK PEOPLE UP UNLESS THE CHILD SPEAKS UP--THE CHILD IS SCARED, I WAS THAT CHILD, MY CHILDREN ARE THOSE CHILDREN--AND THE COPS ARE STANDING IN THE WAY OF JUSTICE AND PEACE FOR ALL BECAUSE THEY ARE USING THEIR POWER TO HOLD THE TRUTH BACK FROM THE PEOPLE...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL COPS ARE BAD--IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL ACTORS ARE BAD, AND IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL OF DISNEY IS BAD, BECAUSE OF WD.

I DID A STUDY IN HS OF FANTASIA TO SHOW HOW COLORS AND MUSIC AFFECT THE WAY WE PERCEIVE THINGS#PERCEPTIONISKEY DISNEY IS NOT EVIL--MARILYN MANSON (MM) IS EVIL (MARILYN MONROE IS EVIL) (CHARLES MANSON IS EVIL) AND COMMS ARE NECESSARY TO TEACH THE WORLD WHAT THEY ACCEPT. MICKEY IN FANTASIA IS

(1) Show this thread