The post below, from Kuntuzangpo. That's it. Believing or not, I noticed not believing is really hurting me and making me sick.
I'll force myself in denial mode, if there's a God, a "plan" or whatever, it'll be a pleasant surprise.
If not, what else do I have to lose? I already decided the state is my archenemy. I already decided political path is now pointless.
I already decided I'll preach BitCoins, Agorism, Survivalism/Off-Grid, civil disobedience and what else tools I find to break free from "their" control.
Let God answer for the children. It's his burden, not mine. All I could do for them - raise awareness, I did and will continue to do. If he allowed the fkers to win, shame on him. If that happened because he doesn't exist? Well, I'll protect those I can, that's all I can do.
I can't be more disappointed than I am. If God is real and turn out to be a jerk it'll be less disappointing than this silence, because things at least will make sense for once.

Only people mentioned by @Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it