#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Matt Copenhaver to his Publication

Create a post of anything you want to know health related and I will share it today. Post on your page, I will grab it later and put it out their for you.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

thanks for the help. i am recieving lots of great info. i have ordered some food grade h2o2 and some mms that i will start using as soon as it arrives. i will stop by tractor supply on my way home to check for Ivermectin. hoping and prayi g that some or all of it will help. Feels like a hail Mary but it is already helping her attitude and mindset just knowing that there is some hope for improvement.

Matt people have recovered from cancer using all of these suggestions. Make sure you pick up 1.78 Ivermectin paste. I do this every month. 1 pencil eraser dose 2x's a day for 7 days. Just in case. The first time she does it she may experience herxing. Just an awful feeling for a few days. But it goes away. Do the hot bath protocal with her as well for detox. I shared what you need. If you do not order the aztec clay. Kitty litter is the same. use a fiter in tub when draining. Did they also tell you about dog deworming pills? The main ingrediant kills cancer. Lemon water all day as well. I am glad they are sharing. God bless!!!! My prayers as well

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

i can get the 1.78 Ivermectin paste from Tractor Supply? and just rub it in to absorb through the skin? Hadnt heard about the dog deworming pills. what is the main ingredient i should be looking for? where do you get your Aztec clay?

I just shared a post over a week ago on the dewormer. will try to find it.

Only people mentioned by @Mattdc10 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matt Copenhaver, click on at the bottom under it