Create a post of anything you want to know health related and I will share it today. Post on your page, I will grab it later and put it out their for you.

In response Matt Copenhaver to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

thanks for the help. i am recieving lots of great info. i have ordered some food grade h2o2 and some mms that i will start using as soon as it arrives. i will stop by tractor supply on my way home to check for Ivermectin. hoping and prayi g that some or all of it will help. Feels like a hail Mary but it is already helping her attitude and mindset just knowing that there is some hope for improvement.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Matt Copenhaver to his Publication

Matt people have recovered from cancer using all of these suggestions. Make sure you pick up 1.78 Ivermectin paste. I do this every month. 1 pencil eraser dose 2x's a day for 7 days. Just in case. The first time she does it she may experience herxing. Just an awful feeling for a few days. But it goes away. Do the hot bath protocal with her as well for detox. I shared what you need. If you do not order the aztec clay. Kitty litter is the same. use a fiter in tub when draining. Did they also tell you about dog deworming pills? The main ingrediant kills cancer. Lemon water all day as well. I am glad they are sharing. God bless!!!! My prayers as well

(1) Show this thread