Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Happy birthday Robert! We love you and thank you for all you do.

Happy birthday Robert Kennedy jr πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Thank You For Your Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Happy Birthday, Robert Kennedy Jr!
God Bless You! πŸ™

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

Happiest of Birthdays Robert F Kennedy, blessed to have you here at this moment in time β£οΈπŸ’«

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Happy Birthday Robert Kennedy, Jr.! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Happy Birthday Robert Kennedy Jr.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ₯³πŸ’–πŸ§

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

And make you cry! β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday Robert F. Kennedy Jr! He's a Hero! :)

Guardian Angels are here with us.One of their names is Robert
#FamilyIsEverything
#HappyBDayRobertKennedyπŸ’™πŸŒΉ

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Robert Kennedy Jr. is one of the finest patriots in America right now. God bless him!