SUNDAY SURPRISE

The story of how Donald Trump Saves the World
Told by Q

“Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020.
Win by any means necessary [self-preservation].”
Q

1: DT elected, 2: Media lies to discredit POTUS,
3: Impeach x1, 4: Introduce virus + riots to topple the King, 5: Remove communication, 6: Replace DT with Cabal/Biden, 7: Impeach x2, 7.5: Take one for the team, 8: Secure post 2020 elections - DECLAS,
9 Mil takeover + controlled 2nd fair election + DT re-elected + vindicated + justice...

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Wow!!!

Love Jesus, my family, my country! Patriot fighting for America against all enemies foreign & domestic! GOD SAVE AMERICA & PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Brilliant!

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

It's a great story.
One day we look back and laugh at these days
TurnTurnTurn music video
"Love"

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

The beautiful mind stuff is getting old, how about some action.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

Trust the Man#simonparkes

how is this decode? we were told thay superbowl would be a puppy show. superbowl is over...

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Q said that the superbowl would LOOK like a puppy show in comparison. Look at this photo. The superbowl is know as the largest sex trafficking event. Once the full extent kf evil is shown, the superbowl will look meniscule.

(1) Show this thread

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

epic decode. thank you.

BRAVO!!! Love your decodes. Thanks so much!

Love your decodes! ❤️

WHO'S GONNA CONCEDE ??? PRESIDENT TRUMP or BiDAN??

Hammurabi .... Someday ... I'm gonna come give you a BIG HUG!!

In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication

I can’t wait! And TY so much - these kind words made my day :)

(1) Show this thread

Not sure what he's up to with "Operation Warp-Speed" though, other than "showing" us the genocide "they" had planned by allowing them to deliver it. Not at all happy these vaccines have been allowed to be deployed on the public

God & Country Save America

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

I've been confuddled about these thoughts as well...

(1) Show this thread

Nice Work!