Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The banking system needs to crash probably worldwide, but it still scares the crap out of me. Things & people will get nutty. As a former extrovert, I'm petrified of the crazy people part.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

Markets pumped again today

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Buckled in and holding on!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Always has..

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Doesn’t the gov’t face a shutdown this week?

The 19th would be cool. “Remember this Day”.

Of course, could actually not show impacts until Fryday (the 2 yr anniversary of the coup). Would also make the “they were expecting it yesterday” applicable.

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

How does this post have a timestamp of 10:25 on the 17th? Thats more than 3 hrs. from now. I'm confused!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response ... ... to his Publication

Maybe timezone? 🙂

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response ... ... to his Publication

Johnny lives in Europe 😉
the t/s converts to 04:25 est

(2) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Emily with Quantum Stellar Initiative (QSI) thinks it will be many black swan events that happen. It is taking many different events to wake folks up because some are so disconnected until it hits them directly, same with financial system. The banks need to go down and people who keep their money there all of a sudden have no access to their funds, thats when things get crazy

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

VK’s t/s 04:25 est
4:25 > 4:7 > 11
plus a [dot] comment at 04:34
4:34 > 4:7 > 11
11:11

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

“If money doesn’t loosen up, this sucker will go down.”
–George W. Bush

https://pwco.com/this-sucker-will-go-down/

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

1/19 = 911 buckle up

(3) Show this thread