Being an anon requires exhaustive mental fortitude. If you’re still here reading this and not giving in to black pills from all sides, I salute you.

wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

In response Nada ... to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

after a certain time, there are no black pills to be seen, just the red ones

Remember to look for miracles...

Right back at you.

Truth Seeker 🗽 Spiritual Warrior 🇺🇲 Digital Soldier

When Vincent Foster was killed, even back then my curious bunny ears perked up!!
it's an honor to be here amongst you all 🤗 🇺🇸

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🐸🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

WRWY

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Having Been 11:11 Divinity Team thrusted into a front row seat for *Killary's Coming Attractions*, I find having jumped theaters MUCH less palpitating.

Now more like a Flowing Ocean Wave, I AM.

#ForgedThruHellFires
#GodWins

👊🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Indeed, Truly

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for outside financial support.
The amount of stress reduced from not having to worry about food and shelter is unfathomable.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Heart Mind Eyes on God.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I know I'm getting hit from all sides of my family and friends right now.
They are swallowing black pills daily with everything that the corrupt are getting away with and I have no answer's for them anymore other than we will have to just wait and see what happens.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

If I'm reading this right, they've been made to live through the lives of those who tried to wake them up years ago. But they don't have the stamina, because these are their first steps on this path.

Now they acknowledge that things are indeed upside down (this is actually an improvement from before), but are not yet independent. Where do they get their black pills from? From watching TV?

They haven't fully understood what it means that the entire show is fake. The news cycle is fake. That's why they keep on falling back. No Holy Spirit to guide and help them (yet). That is why "Biden" and many other public figures keep on "glitching" from time to time to remind us it's really a show.🤣 The TV News world is supercharged stupidity. It's amazing to witness this!

From what I'm seeing, much that what appears bad, is likely for good. Think how many food processing centers have burned down and what kind of GMO stuff has been added to the food for years.

Humor helps

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I'm all about the red and white ones ❤🤍

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

InItTogether HoldTheLine WWG1WGA

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

we are but still catching major flack -- I've had to pull back a bit for my own mental health for awhile (and physical health0

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

i get the feeling its why we was "chosen" for this mission

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Kek!!!

(1) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

We’re under heavy fire. It gets easier believe me. Just lean on each other, stay strong and maybe lob a few big ones back.
Bullies crumble with a nose bleed….

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

What a ride and it sure is good to be with so many mighty fine patriots. You have fortified me just with this post! Thanks Patriot!

wwg1wga
🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸🥰🙏🏼

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Ditto

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

☝️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

back attcha ❤️

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

blackpillers are teh gheyyyy

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

We Are One.

that goes for you as well.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The American Crisis
by Thomas Paine
December 1776

"THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem to lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. ..."