Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Forever a student.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Good Afternoon, brother!
Keep that lamp burning, brightly!

Good tidings my brother!

🪔 🫶🏻

How are you holding up over there!?

Only people mentioned by @RawHoney9 in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Spiritually, doing well and working at it in each moment.
Financially... making soups and beans to spread things out and make it more manageable.
I'd call that winning.
Be best, be blessed kind sir!

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I’m cutting back on food expenses as well and going from luxury eats to basic needs. Ima get starlink and i need to compensate expenses somewhere for a few months. Shit is pricy. Going back to just turkey, pasta, lintels, quinoa, beans, potatoes and fruit. Super blessed brother to be doing well in spirit during these times. 2017-2020 gave me alot of growth in that field and it really amazes me to look back on how things happened to better prepare us for these times.

(1) Show this thread