Only people mentioned by @RawHoney9 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

✨The True Truth is Being Told✨

As You Have Moved Forward In This Final Waking Dream, You Have Noticed All The Bridges That You Felt Were Safe And Sturdy, Did Not Always See You Through! You Might Note The Many People Who Harmed You As You Loved Them. But Remember This! You Are Still Here! You Survived All Storms As Your Soul Is The Captain!

Even Though You Can Sense That You Have Enacted This Script Before, There Is A Deeper Knowing That This Dream Is Different. You Have Come To The Center Of The Storm. You Have Been Here Before. You Cannot Lose Your Way Now As The Light Breaks The Storm And A Path Opens Before You!

Focus In This Path. You Arrived As A Perfect Soul With A Temporary Identity. You Brought No Material Objects. You Knew Nothing But Love. Freedom Is Yours! You Are Going Home!

https://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2023/01/17/shocking-facts-exposed/

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Reminds me of a saying I learned in the martial arts. "The day a teacher no longer learns from his student, is the day he no longer fit to teach...."

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Have never heard that saying before.. but I love it!

Not sure why really 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Good Afternoon, brother!
Keep that lamp burning, brightly!

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Good tidings my brother!

🪔 🫶🏻

How are you holding up over there!?

(1) Show this thread