💛Update:

Daughter is going into surgery within the hour. Laparoscopy surgery!

She is in Great spirits and Has signed paperwork stating they cannot give her any of the shots.

She will make it through with flying colors, and with God, Jesus, and Mother Mary!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏💕

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

May angels follow and protect her.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Still Praying! Looking forward to an AWESOME testimony.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

TY!!! I am hoping for it too!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sending prayers n healing love

In response I am Keri to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Gods watching over and protecting her

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Great News!
Send more prayer to both of you.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💞😇🙏

In response arba happihr to her Publication

TY!!! Aloha!!!

(1) Show this thread

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Amen!

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers for a successful surgery & speedy healing. Hugs!

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread