Hello everybody. I am looking for help and advice on how to help my wife who is currently going through a very nasty battle with cancer. She is no stranger to the fight as this is the 5th cancer battle she has fought. a little over 3 years ago,she was diagnosed with Osteo-sarcoma in her jawbone. All of her cancers have been in the jaw, thyroid, throat area. Initially 3 to 4 years ago, they replaced the left side of her jawbone with a piece of bone from her leg, removed the rest of her thyroid and did 4 rounds of methotrexate, chemo. against my advice, she got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and low and behold, 12 days later, a blood clot showed up in her lung that they were able to treat with blood thinners. a short time later, the osteosarcoma came back in her face/jaw and there is a tumor pressing against her facial nerve causing extreme pain. now you can even see a black cancerous spot externally on the left side of her face. There are no surgical options this time, just chemo. Whe

Only people mentioned by @Mattdc10 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Matt Copenhaver to his Publication

Hi Matt, here's another alternative cancer treatment I ran across I pray is helpful. https://anonup.com/thread/11569891

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hi Matt, I am going to send you links to AU threads regarding cancer and alternative treatments people have discussed.
https://anonup.com/thread/11502262

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

thank you.

(1) Show this thread

still figuring out how to use this site.....looks like my previous post about my wife was cut short. i have been researching and am interested in how to use food grade hydrogen peroxide to super oxygenate and chlorine dioxide/miracle mineral solution to treat her. any advice is appreciated and feel free to ask questions as needed.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

THis is one of the better websites.
The stuff was working so good, the FSA made them dilute the percentage.
They may have better information on exact usage for you.
https://www.theoneminutemiracleinc.com/

Ivermectin is available online. Here's a link to info for buying Ivermectin for humans. https://anonup.com/thread/11206783

Some people buy it from Feed Stores ( ie. Tractor Supply) where it is far cheaper. Horse Paste or Liquid injectable. (I have heard you should NOT use the external "dip" livestock form of ivermectin. )

I use the livestock"injectable" liquid form for my dogs & myself to treat for parasites. I only use a syringe to measure and dispense the correct amount. I use 1/10 cc per every 10 pounds. So 1 full cc for 100 lbs. Then squirt it on a piece of bread then cover it in peanut butter. The liquid Ivermectin has a bitter taste. If you rub it on your skin your body can absorb it that way too. People who use the horse paste form dispense an amount equivalent to a pencil eraser.

Here's info Lydia posted regarding tablets you can buy.

(3) Show this thread