Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Looks like I need to stop bitching at my hubby about his salt intake

Is everything a lie?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

If it's white it's usually bad salt. Sole water is good stuff in the AM.

Damnit, my Sea Salt in white. I have heard the pink Himalayan is bad also. I need to try the Sole water. Where do you find it? Thanks VK. P.S. The informarion overload on products we consume is overwhelming. I pretty much just assume most things are bad now.

Next post, Senomyx. 🤢

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This is where I ordered my starter kit

https://himalayancrystalsalt.com/pages/sole-therapy

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I stopped using the pink Himalayan salt, it's from Pakistan. Using grey sea salt til we know what's up.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I stopped using the pink Himalayan salt, it's from Pakistan. Using grey sea salt til we know what's up.

(3) Show this thread