Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i have a video of this but it won't let me post it. Looked like either a chemtrail plane flying sideways unloading his entire cargo or an asteroid but after the white material stopped coming out i could still see the plane.

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

Here is the video

(1) Show this thread

The Final Countdown
We're heading for Venus, still we stand tall
'cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9326809/Rocket-Labs-CEO-pushes-forward-plans-bring-cost-space-travel.html

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Rather amazing when you see it, fun actually. Amazing one man had this vision & created

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

What causes the lines when they’re crossing, just the camera?

Winter time is right now kind of overcast. If the normal colder weather January comes, it usually is clear skies too.

Need to have a look at this if I could see them.

No stars visible during the summer here.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Impressive!

Any biblical references to this?

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

not sure!

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I remember the first night my husband and I saw the first train in the sky, while relaxing in the hot tub. He said we are either being invaded or we are under an attack. That same night I researched and found Starlink. Thank goodness...I have had Starlink for close to 2 years. I live in the rural area, and my internet was so slow. Starlink has given me high speed internet, I can finally watch videos. Thanks Elon or whomever is Elon 2.0.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

To understand why I'm posting these, see the video in my reply as I can't add a video to this

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

this video goes with the two drops above. then read my reply to VK on the Falcon 💫

(1) Show this thread

sur le chemin 🙏💖111 😇

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

That's cool, and yet bizarre to see.
Reminds me of drones.
How do Starkink satellites deal with solar flares?

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Threading the needle? We’re ready!!!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I saw some come over my place here in Australia in 2020.Was pretty cool to see but was like at 430am in the morming....

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Seen some over Sydney in Mar-April 2021. Thought the first one was a shooting star, then seen another and another and another (about 20 all up). All in a perfect straight line. Did look pretty cool. Puzzled me all day until i found out about the starlink launch that evening.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

They are fun to watch. We had a great view one evening flying right over our home. We could see what looked like a starlink or something flying with them? was shooting at something. We saw it more than once. It was like they were protected by something.

Interactive live Starlink satellite map...

https://satellitemap.space/?constellation=starlink#

Nice Cross. I do believe Elon is telling us God is in control.

Wow!! Thanks Kim!

Anyone know where these are usually seen?

What a site! Must be working w/ Guardians! They will Save the Day, No Doubt! 🙌❤️

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Pretty cool! And Starlink is AWESOME! 👍👍👍👍👍

🙏💥❤️😃✝️👍 Hey Kim...how was your Sunday?

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Pretty good Daniel!
How about you?!

(1) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

….awesome here in SC…

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

love sc will be there again feb 10th buddy of mine moved there years back going to be my retirement or if i ever get the courage to pack up and leave hopefully this tax thing passes ill
move there full time

(1) Show this thread

Observed these over my house one night, thought it was a UFO... pretty wild to see

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

saw some last night. 3 in a row. was so strange to see it. weird.

all in a row

(1) Show this thread

That's 👇

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Cool!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Cool!

Why have I never seen them when outside at night? I'm always looking at the stars.

Ex-military, older than i feel..love God, my family, my country, and my planet

do they always travel together in a straight line like that?

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

Before knowing what I was seeing, I was kinda weirded out when I did see them for the first time........

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Amazing