#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Twisted

What is the trick to posting here. Can you help me because for some reason I can't seem to post..the publish button does not work! Please send me a message if you can help! I have many great posts I would like to add but cant seem to make it work!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @gailofgaia in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Gail Ross to her Publication

hit enter before you post a link. if you copy and paste without enter it will not enable the publish button.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

😊Thank You!😉

(3) Show this thread

I often have difficulty that results in me not posting.
I did find that if you space after your link or last character of your sentence then the publish button will highlight and then you may select it to post.
I found that my screen shots or cut and paste will not take. I often have to save a meme or picture and then upload it.
I have not figured out the links and why some post and some do not. Hope this helps. If you figure out a fix please let me know.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

website is having issues today