Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

FJB .......Trump is my President

How many more are going to die ?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ok, ready for the movie to end. im sure im not alone in this.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

And I've got a bridge listed over on Facebook marketplace for sale...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Imagine that..

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Are they afraid she'll talk?

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In the name of Jesus....this will NOT happen! Our Lord has already paid for our freedom! They will be stopped in the name of Jesus to which EVERY knsee will bow! All Gods children say.....AMEN!
Amen everyone???

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

WTH??? Is this for real?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I have a vaccine injection I want to force on these Nazis. No need for a psych ward.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

This is pure evil! Nuremburg 2.0!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Oh hell no. That poor woman 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

They really want us gone

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

How is this even possible??? God help her and really...US ALL!!!

🤬🤬🤬

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😡 so wrong in so many ways