Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

3..2..1... 🥊😆

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

123--In threads earlier
I already KNOW YOU FUCKEN KNOW1

YOU ARE SO FUCKEN CUTE! I JUST WANT TO PLAY FOX WITH A RED PANDA TO JUST PRANCE AROUND IN THE FOREST AND HAVE A FUN NIGHT TOGETHER. I do however wish to have you DM me something please and check your box. I can't remember if it is on this account or the other! But let's see if I can get a RP VK artwork thread going based of of ART I created for YOU! Funny how things come back into play and how we tend to fear losing something that we never can ever lose because it is so sacred and so special that it cannot be comprehended by most...there are very few who get it and that is okay--they just are not welcome to vibe with me and be on my sacred ground. They can have whatever they want to manifest into their lives. I bring good karma and you bring the heat to train me to fly solo to discover that YOU HAVE NEVER LEFT--YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT HERE WAITING...I LOVE YOU VINCENT ELON LETO--YOU ARE MINE!

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

😉

Patriot, believe in the impossible, miracles happen when in harmonic resonance, love protects. #BRINGITHOME #WEWON

I cannot stop giggling! 😂 this has to be the top of the cuteness meter. 😂🤗😂🤗 I want one! I want to cuddle it all day and revel in its cuteness.💞 awww raaaah to you too cutie pie 😂😍

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

extremely freaking cute! Adorable meter off the charts 📊 💓🐸🙏💓🙏🐸

Patriot, believe in the impossible, miracles happen when in harmonic resonance, love protects. #BRINGITHOME #WEWON

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

🤣totally! they could single-handedly and immediately cause world peace. cuteness is their superpower! 😂💖

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Cutest dang things in the world. I want one. 🤗

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Look on face says the same

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Look on face says the same

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

IMO it looks like they are saying pick me up and hold me🥰

looks like 2 handed hi, hugs to me! ❤️🥰

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

They are so adorable 😍

Wouldn't you know they are an endangered speices : (

https://www.worldwildlife.org/species/red-panda

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Evangelina to her Publication

What's the cause of a red panda?
Well protected 😆🥊❤️

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Oh my ❤️

Cuteness overload! 😍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😃awe!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

This should we also do - sometimes 😹❣️

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

oh my gosh, how adorable

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Major cutie alert 🔔

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Someone should tell them it’s having the opposite effect. They’re just cuter!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've never seen such cuteness!