Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well I’m glad it’s just not me! 🥴 It definitely has been one of those weeks. Sensitive individuals has seemed ultra-sensitive and my sleeping was all screwed up most of the week. Thanks for the update! 😀👍

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

🍝🍷Happy Sunday Kim hope you are having a great day. THANK YOU for this womans great Shumann/Astro summary. We all need it! Would be great if you could post her reports. Very helpful 💫 Oh Mars (war planet) also went direct a couple of days ago. Adding energy to the fire.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Oh man oh MAN I had a hard time slwwping last night. Thought it was the ole hormones but maybe not…😂
Hi Kim! ❤️ Hope youre doing well this beautiful Sunday!

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Last 2 nights didn't get to bed til.... 5/6 am. Knew it was energy of earth and coming onto earth

(1) Show this thread

Had Massive migraine where 3rd eye is. All day Sat. Very vivid dreams (travels) too.

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

https://youtu.be/RymIlSDfcFo
Have you seen this?

the people didn't see - YouTube

The first to arrive were the camerasInstalled to protect both you and meIn places where we weren't that threatenedAnd yet the people didn't seeWhat followed ...

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

ive been feeling the headaches!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I knew it had to be that Schumann thingy.
I are not crazy. 🙃 Thanks Kim for the update

elevate frequency and vibration your higher self is calling

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IM A LIBRA SO ITS MULTIPLIED

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IM A LIBRA SO ITS MULTIPLIED

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

delta delta delta

delta delta delta

delta delta delta

Thank you. Martin needs to hear this. My sensitive hubby just came to me crying because he's been feeling all this. He says thank you for letting him know it's not just him.

In response Duhble Dee to her Publication

Happy to help!
Hope it passes soon...for us all :)

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

really hard on water signs like Pisces

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

oh man, I've been feeling it.
SO unlike me to be stressed and worried

TY! So helpful. I began a mild detox protocol late last week and was doing okay, but by the middle of this week, I was falling apart with headaches, upset stomach, increased joint pain, interrupted sleep, and exhaustion. I stopped the protocol yesterday. Will restart some other time. Whew! Too much all at once.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

omg…same! Now on top of that I came down with this crud. coughing, sinus issues, sore throat, headaches…

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts