💛😇💛

Update on my daughter...

"I got to the hospital via ambulance around 8. My white cell count, my bilirubin, and some other stuff, are way up. I've had 5 bags of fluids. Still a blocked bile duct. My surgery is Monday morning, if all goes well, I get to go home that evening probably.

They didn't get me up here until 11:30, so I was in ER from 8-11:30. I'm on Tylenol and oxycodone, heavy duty antibiotics, a blood thinner (to prevent clots), a muscle relaxer (to help the gallbladder calm the fuck down) and lotsa fluids. Fun times."

At least she seems in good spirits, I have not spoken with her directly yet, but she sent this message, so she must be dealing with that pain well.

Thank You All for the prayers and Love! you helped eased my pain of wait tremendously!!! TY!!! Monday is not to far off! Thank You all again!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💚🐸

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Chris Foisy to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying now, Kris ;)

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Ty Jesus!! 🙏🙏🙏
Continued prayers for your daughter. ❤️❤️❤️

In response hope saxton to her Publication

TY so much!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

missed the original prayer request, but, she does sound like she’s in good spirits, will pray for the surgery to be uneventful and that she can leave the hospital ASAP, so TY for the update🙏🏻🥰🐸

In response amy lilley to her Publication

TYVM!!! YVW!!! I hope so too!

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

🙏🙏🙏

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Are you going to be with her?

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

She told me not to come, it would be a long drive for me with my eyesight, and I have my disabled son who needs me here. But I want to go!

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

Hospital just called and asked me not to come! They said because of COVID and all.

(2) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

we will keep praying until she's home safely recovering 🙏

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Keeping all of you in my prayers Kris…thank you for the update…your daughter sounds fiesty which I love🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

TY!!! Yeah she is and thank goodness too!!! I Love her dearly!!!

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Hospital just called and asked me not to come down because of "COVID and all the other stuff".

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

In response babushka rose to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

✝️🙏🙏✝️🙏✝️

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing, for your daughter, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Afterward, lemon juice daily helps somewhat keep everything moving.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

TY!!! I will let her know!!!

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up! Gallbladder pain hurts like hell!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread