Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It’s looking more and more like we can describe this war as the independent thinkers VS everyone else.

It’s looking more and more like we can describe this war as the independent thinkers VS everyone else.=956

You Are Witnessing Them Clinging To The Biggest Coverup In History. It's About To Be Exposed=956
September Eleventh Two Thousand And One. The Day Democracy Turned Into Tyrannical Dictatorship=956
Satan Tries Deception, Division, Diversion And Discouragement. This Is Spiritual Warfare People=956

Do You Think Its' Coincidence That Roe V Wade Over Turned And Q Returning In The Same Day Is Coincidence=956
Post#4954 Jun 24,2022
Shall we play a game once more?
Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf

For You Yourselves Know Perfectly Well That The Day Of The Lord Comes Like A Thief In The Night=956
Jeremiah Thirty Three Three: Call Unto Me And I Will Answer Thee And I Will Show You Secret Things=956

Post#956
Panic mode.
Enjoy the show.

Think Mirror - Post #659
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it