It’s looking more and more like we can describe this war as the independent thinkers VS everyone else.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😂😂😂😂

Saw the ex the other night....

I'm still a nutjob....

WATEVER!!!

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

yeah, well....We like you.
You're part of our tribe.
She's the ex for a reason.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well yeppers Doq, we CAN be a collective consciousness with independent options and thoughts.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

It’s looking more and more like we can describe this war as the independent thinkers VS everyone else.=956

You Are Witnessing Them Clinging To The Biggest Coverup In History. It's About To Be Exposed=956
September Eleventh Two Thousand And One. The Day Democracy Turned Into Tyrannical Dictatorship=956
Satan Tries Deception, Division, Diversion And Discouragement. This Is Spiritual Warfare People=956

Do You Think Its' Coincidence That Roe V Wade Over Turned And Q Returning In The Same Day Is Coincidence=956
Post#4954 Jun 24,2022
Shall we play a game once more?
Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf

For You Yourselves Know Perfectly Well That The Day Of The Lord Comes Like A Thief In The Night=956
Jeremiah Thirty Three Three: Call Unto Me And I Will Answer Thee And I Will Show You Secret Things=956

Post#956
Panic mode.
Enjoy the show.

Think Mirror - Post #659
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

CONFIRMATION 😉

WE are IT (independant thinkers)

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

😆 The mind can be a wonderful servant or a dangerous master.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

😂😂 yep.. or the variants out this winter.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

😂🤣😂

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FRINGE BUT WE ARE MULTIPLYING RAPIDLY

souls v. NPC’s

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I just copied this from an Anon to post on Factcheck book...

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

World is gonna get smaller.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Its strange because "group think" is what got us in this mess in the 1st place..but we need most people awake so like group think but not

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

recalibrating and shifting the approved consensus

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

especially when …………..