Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Everything has meaning.

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

PDJT always reference this greatest of inventions?

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Sherlock Jones sais:
Granite, hard, good for wheels. Granite is heavy, though, horse wagons use wood weels, so it's a mill stone? Where is the whole for moving it around? Maybe the three slit wholes where used by some machine to grab and move, but then, why slits? If it moves, it has to be round, otherwise no man or machine could use that.
Wooden axis? Cool, trans-sected in four parts so it can move, seems to be used, but still intact after some time?
Dating: inscriptions say Tutmosis II and Tutmosis III, two kings in precession, naked, no skirts... hmm...some carvings didn't exist in old egypt, period around 1500 - 1400 BC, therefore, the wood should not have deteriorated for 3,5 k years...Tut II's reign was short and near to no monuments are present today..unlikely he had a heavy wheel..
I cannot translate the inscription, yet, but it's mirrored at the center line, which is unusual..
Probability points towards a ...
modern piece of artwork.

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

I don't think it is about horse wheels. Why would wagon wheels be engraved? I'm thinking more of the symbols and possible alternate meanings of them.

Ankh is related to electromagnetism. Not aware of other connections to the symbols, but there are only that many hours per day to dig..

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

It's all over the world as you know.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

DJT - Always, steps ahead!

President Donald Trump on Wednesday made a bizarre statement about needing to protect the intellectual property of famous American inventors -- including, apparently, the person who invented the wheel thousands of years ago.

During an interview with CNBC while at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, the president was asked about what he made of the success of electric car company Tesla and its CEO Elon Musk.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

(1) Show this thread