Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I needed to hear this. I’m stressing out constantly on how behind I am at starting a family, but that’s helping me 0% with making any progress. Working too much & no free time isnt helping either. But everyday I just get older! 🫠
I will listen to the advice & trust my journey! ❤️

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

LHA - you aren't behind...you're exactly where you need to be. When the timing is right, you will make it happen. I know it's easy to get in your head about it (especially when it comes to work), but I hope you find some peace from those thoughts. Things usually tend to work out...and usually better! ♥️

❤️🤗 Thank you Kim, you’re an angel to take the time to give your kind & wise counsel with how busy I know you are, thank you so much! It helps a ton! I truly feel like I can toss my worries off the cliff about that one now.

How are you doing? Happy Saturday!

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

It's easy to stay in that kind of worry though bc it's a big deal...it's your family. It will happen though

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. Work has ramped up again a bit for me, too, but I'm just taking it day by day. I am also trying to take my own advice and not get in my head about the things that seem big. Some days are easier than others :)

hope you and your hubs are surviving the crazy Cali weather and have a great weekend!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That’s true, and I hope so, thank you!!!

That’s good advice for yourself, me & all of us! We all have something we grind about in our heads. Some days are tuff, ruff, and downright defeating, but only feels that way in the moment. If you’re like me that inner voice doesn’t sugar coat anything. I’m trying to train it to pipe down.

I hope your work goes smooth & you get some time to relax here & there! 🤜🏻✨🤛🏻

We are, I feel so lucky to be deep inland on a hill.

I hope you have a great weekend too Kim!!! ❤️

(1) Show this thread