Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thank you needed this message. Quit my job in August, I'm ok, my family is ok. Peeps think you must have a job to be someone. What do you do with your time, aren't you bored blah blah blah. Sometimes makes me question my decision but then I go back to the why I quit and it was a big why, and no I'm not bored. I'm happy.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I needed to hear this. I’m stressing out constantly on how behind I am at starting a family, but that’s helping me 0% with making any progress. Working too much & no free time isnt helping either. But everyday I just get older! 🫠
I will listen to the advice & trust my journey! ❤️

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

The good news is this......no matter how "behind" you may feel about starting a family....technology is coming that will take years off and will enable everyone to have children. This tech is going to give us the ability to live well past age 1000+

People will be starting families much later than what we are accustomed to. "Age" will really be 'just a number.'

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

LHA - you aren't behind...you're exactly where you need to be. When the timing is right, you will make it happen. I know it's easy to get in your head about it (especially when it comes to work), but I hope you find some peace from those thoughts. Things usually tend to work out...and usually better! ♥️

(2) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Remain buckled up, and do not extend your reach beyond the Matrix !☢️🚯🚳🚷⚠️

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

✨🕊✨

Dayum! Look at archie doing its best KR impression!!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread