When I left my earthbody yrs ago I dont think anything was coloured by my earthsuit perceptions. What I will say tho is when I say light energy beings, I do not really mean light in the sense of the kind of light we perceive here and see. There really are not any words that give justice to what I felt. Light and energy are just the closest identifiers that I can give you that will help you perceive it. It was not really discribable nor was the feeling of the non existance of evil, I am just trying to allow words that you can feel what I felt. I dont think God cares much about science proofs.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

1/ 👍 I had what I've called ever since a 'white light experience' decades ago the second time I did psychedelics. I went in and *totally out* of awareness of the room I was in (lying on the floor listening to a stack of LPs). I'd go into a mental exclusively non-physical place (no visuals body awareness etc) where I was being told 'everything is ok .. God is in control' to which I had numerous 'but what about' responses since this was '69 and I being 18, the Viet Nam War, JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations and riots "etc" weighed on my mind. To each one however "everything is ok God is in control".

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

2/ This exchange would speed way up until I came rushing back into awareness of the room, the music would be running at chipmunk speed but quickly slow down to normal. This process happened about 4/5 times until the last time a pinpoint of bright light appeared in front of me and then WOOOSHHH expanded instantly infusing and surrounding my entire being with incredible undescribably beautiful electric white light which was, at the same time, PURE unadulterated soul melting LOVE beyond comprehension.

(1) Show this thread