ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

JUST FOUND OUT MY BROTHER IN LAW 70 DIED HE AND MY SISTER BOTH TOOK THE JAB AT THEIR DOCTORS ADVICE. IM SURE THEY WERE BOOSTED TOO. FOOKIN WAR

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Offering hugs and prayers for comfort and peace.
Lost my husband one year ago, perfectly healthy and never vaxed.
FOOKIN WAR IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Q said our families are safe... I've come tonthe conclusion that death is also an illusion...And the BEST is yet to come!

I WAS SHOT AND WENT THROUGH A NDE 20 YRS AGO THEY ARE IN A FAR BETTER PLACE IN GODS ARMS

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I've been through a couple NDE... chose to come back the first time. Second time He chose to send me back. Either place, we still fight the battle til the war is over.
Revelation 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
Armies of Heaven!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BEAUTIFUL. IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE ILL HAVE IN THIS LIFETIME BESIDES THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTERS AND GRANDCHILDREN

(2) Show this thread