JUST FOUND OUT MY BROTHER IN LAW 70 DIED HE AND MY SISTER BOTH TOOK THE JAB AT THEIR DOCTORS ADVICE. IM SURE THEY WERE BOOSTED TOO. FOOKIN WAR

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

🙏Im sorry for your loss George. sending You and your family a BIG HUG.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

THANK YOU ANA AND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOURS

(1) Show this thread

I too have Family that have taken the VAX! Pray for Them!
Sadly it is out of Our Hands 😢
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

YES PRAYERS FOR ALL OUR FAMILIES

(1) Show this thread

im so sorry for you and your family

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

THANK YOU SHARON

(1) Show this thread

🙏 sorry for your loss

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

THANK YOU

(1) Show this thread

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💕🙏

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

I am so sorry for your loss🥺

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

THANK YOU

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

I am sorry.. Iam saying a prayer for you and your family. There is really nothing more to say😶

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

THANK YOU AND YES

(1) Show this thread

#PrayerTeamLove.💙🌹

#PrayerTeamLove.💙🌹

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

sorry for you loss…🥲

I am so sorry for your loss. When is this crap going to end? I trust in God and the plan but this is so wrong to sit back and watch family members just pass away when it can be stopped. How long before they say enough is enough.

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

I KNOW THERE IS SO MUCH EVIL IT IS HARD TO COMPREHEND SOMETIMES

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sorry for your loss George! God Bless You.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

THANK YOU NANCY BLESS YOU

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm so sorry, My Father and both my Brother and Sister all got at least 2 jabs. Me, my wife and our kids did not.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

NONE OF MY KIDS OR GRANDKIDS GOT THE JAB SO I THANK GOD FOR THAT AND YOU AND YOURS

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss and for your wife's loss. Praying for peace and comfort for your family during this time.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I'm so sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏 Just had another funeral yesterday. 14th person I know since March of 2020.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

DAMN PEPE THATS HORRIBLE PRAYERS FOR YOU TOO IT WAS MY SISTERS HUSBAND

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m so sorry for your loss!!! 😔🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊️
Sending your family love & prayers ❤️

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. 🙏🙏🙏

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Offering hugs and prayers for comfort and peace.
Lost my husband one year ago, perfectly healthy and never vaxed.
FOOKIN WAR IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Q said our families are safe... I've come tonthe conclusion that death is also an illusion...And the BEST is yet to come!

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

I WAS SHOT AND WENT THROUGH A NDE 20 YRS AGO THEY ARE IN A FAR BETTER PLACE IN GODS ARMS

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

So very sorry for your loss. Lifting you and your sister up in prayer. 🙏✨❤️❤️✨🙏

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

So sorry love. Im reading such loss and its so sad you have to go through that... take good care of your self and go inwards.. my experience. Im still processing my father passing and I feel we communicated more in his passing than in later life... or life. Except when I was little... Go easy and sending love.

THANK YOU IM STILL DIGESTING IT SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS ALSO WE WILL ALL MEET AGAIN. THEIR FIGHT AND STRIFE IS OVER

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

❤️ May God be your close companion who in your time of sorrow, walks beside you, and bears your burden when it is too heavy to bear the loss of your brother-in-law.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

So sorry for your loss😢🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

So sorry for the loss of your brother-in-law. Sending prayers & healing hugs to you & your family.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I am sorry, George, that this happened to your kin. Praying for God's comfort to be yours.
Heaven help us all, as this same scenario is being repeated all over the world!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

THANK YOU I FOUND OUT IT WAS A BLOOD CLOT IN HIS LUNGS. THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT THIS WAR FOR EVERYONE WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Very sorry for your loss George. My prayers are with you, your sister and your family. 🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

THANK YOU I JUST FOUND OUT IT WAS A BLOOD CLOT IN HIS LUNGS

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😢🙏😔 So very sorry, George... Prayers sent your way...