what happens to the debt after a bank goes out of business?

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Yes but what happens if for some miracle you actually have a small, hard earned savings, does that go bye-bye too?
β€œWell get your money outbof the bank…”
And put it where? How? Worthless Paper money? πŸ‘€

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Honestly, I appreciate the suggestions and i have made some investments. But in reality, its not like we have access to a gold/silver trader on every corner, not one that you can trust with purity of metal or even equal conversion. Or theft, or or or… I’m just concerned for my kids and family members that are barely a float, ya know!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

Had to delete that post. Too much info 😁

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

There are reputable online companies that sell gold and silver directly to you. Many provide free shipping if you order $199 or more.

(4) Show this thread
In response Evangelina to her Publication

we both winked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β™₯️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Did we? I missed that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Should have put *I am not an authorized financial advisor* on there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(2) Show this thread