what happens to the debt after a bank goes out of business?

Yes but what happens if for some miracle you actually have a small, hard earned savings, does that go bye-bye too?
“Well get your money outbof the bank…”
And put it where? How? Worthless Paper money? 👀

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Comofhosts in this post can reply

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

credit unions too???

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Some banks are ISO 20022 compliant and I believe Wells F is one of the major banks that has signed the agreement, most CU's are as well. Call your CU on Tuesday (Monday is holiday) and ask if they are ISO 20022 Compliant... They may hmmm and hawwww or they may just say "yes we are"... Not really sure about Chase or BofA but I don't think they signed on...I could be wrong but I know Wells did sign up for QFS.. Hope that helps..
https://bankingblog.accenture.com/iso-20022-for-banks

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Buy Silver 😉

In response Evangelina to her Publication

we both winked 😆😆😆♥️

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Honestly, I appreciate the suggestions and i have made some investments. But in reality, its not like we have access to a gold/silver trader on every corner, not one that you can trust with purity of metal or even equal conversion. Or theft, or or or… I’m just concerned for my kids and family members that are barely a float, ya know!

(2) Show this thread

umm if i had a lump sum of cash i would take it out of the bank and buy silver or gold coins/bars with it. thats what i would do ;)

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

💞

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

where would you store it?
and what if you need some to live, pay bills, or an emergency?

(2) Show this thread