Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Money may not solve the problem BUT.. It will go a LONG WAY as far as establishing centers DEDICATED to our Vets, to ensure they have EVERYTHING THEY NEED AND DESERVE. First and Foremost
hiring COMPETENT, COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE.

Your country let you down Sir.πŸ’”
I am so deeply sorry πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

I fee sick with grief for all of our vets struggling.because "we" miss it by a long shot.
I don't "know" you but I am forever proud and grateful for the sacrifice you gave to me and all to keep us safe
You are in my prayers everyday and as opportunities arise, small or big, for me to give back I will!

Our Vets the people who keep watch while we sleep are killing themselves WHY? Because we are ungrateful useless people who dont appreciate ANYTHING we are spoiled fucks.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ˜’πŸ™

very sad

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😒

πŸ‘€πŸ˜’