Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Look closely and the weird, creepy angels who are sitting on black cubes have six (6) toes.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

hoover dam old af first of all

Energy=current
The current has been stopped.
The veil is being lifted because the energy that was allowing a seperation of positive and negative timelines has been shut down.
The same was said in the looking glass videos.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

seems the occultic symbols are scattered everywhere, never been to the dam, but those angels on black cubes at the dam are weird, and the desert blooms cause ppl died, and why are masonic symbols here. yep damming

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

3 Photo
Did overlay of#1 and#2.
#3 may make you say hmm?

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

i have been saying this for awhile JP loves JC Kappy talks about JFK being in touch with the light thus JC

(6) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana went there last year because of a vision I had. The first creepy thing you see here are those satanic Angels.
It was a very strange feeling being there after having the vision.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

🤯 this is me today! Just when ya think you know - you don't. At least we are prepared.
I captured those images to study closer

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

everytime I here that guy he reminds me of kappy

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

In the comments above I posted a quick overlay of their two faces and you can see similarities.

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Blood sacrifice location. How do you clean those vibes?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Before, you droved across the dam to get from Arizona to Nevada.

Bypass Bridge, named the Pat Tillman Bridge, was completed in 2010. VK - look at what is being built to get us out of this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_O'Callaghan–Pat_Tillman_Memorial_Bridge

(1) Show this thread

Tunnels.