Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Bottom line honestly until lame stream media is removed and shown to be complicit it really hard to get the rest of the world to join in our fight this Drip from social media gets a small percentage IMO I think the EBS needs to roll out take too long too much information its taken us 3 years and all of it not out.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

HE WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE. JUST THINK OF THE TEAM OF PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR OUR GOVERNMENT WHO ARE PEDO'S ALSO. THE WHOLE TEMPLE IS EVIL SICK. NOT JUST O. ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS. REPENT. HIS WRATH IS AT HAND. GOD BLESS ALL. MAN CANNOT FIX IT

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I would believe that it was going on even if
only one time, just for a big F-U to America
from the divider in chief.. the facts have to
come out if true, no two ways about it

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

What are you doing here what do you mean if?

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Why Melania wouldn't move in with her son until it had been blessed.
Should this magnificent Presidential Nest of the U.S. fall due to the Satanic goings-on there, who could honestly lament its demise, knowing its true history, now brought to LIGHT?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

We can only hope they skinned the demon with a cheese grater, alcohol and a great supply of adrenaline. DEMONS DESERVE NO MERCY.

The Corrupt Secret Service Allowed it America

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

I read online somewhere that they really worked for the Rothschild's. I would actually believe this.

(1) Show this thread