Are The White Hat Patriots in Control?

You'll see tonight just a preview of what's coming!

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

HALF TIME SHOW, COMMS NOT SATANIC

God, family, American! #WWG1WGA! #TRUMP IS MY HERO!! Take em all down! #EvilCabal #pizzagate.

Anything? Not quite sure if half time has arrived yet, when it does can you give the patriots not watching an update please?

i refuse to watch it ever since the kneeling started

Let me guess? Half Time Sow SB (Superb[OWL] ? GEORGE News said they'll be watching that. Didn't Q say something along those lines right afterwards the fun begins?

I smehow expect something reverse to what they showed in The Dark Knight Rises, when Bane made his big unforgettable entrance with big BOOMS!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

i hope so

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Sitting here waiting. I'm excited and nervous. I have friends wanting to start communities and go off grid too.... I hope people do get woke, but not to hurt them or kill them. Why all the EMT's tonight?

55 / 55 Likes / Super Bowl 55 / 55 Likes / 55

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

Dont' forget the biggest one...its the 17th puppybowl!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Bold statements,, we'll see,,,

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I think this is why people get frustrated. So many share of times and dates....nothing happens. I heard people say if PT doesn't get sworn in March 4th they are going off grid, they are committing suicide....etc. I seriously think this is doing more harm than good. I think it was best to keep the public in the dark. Yes, I have enjoyed knowing what's going on...but a lot of people can't handle it....yet they are still curious.

Yes, I feel white hats are in control and it will happen when they feel is the right time. Not because it's the night of the super Bowl.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

I will not be watxhing TV so will come here for updates and news.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

your not alone ... me too

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

When should I check in!?

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

at the very least watch the MJ halftime show

(1) Show this thread