Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Just want to say, I LOVE YOU ALL MY PATRIOT FAMILY…. see y’all when I can….. Held on as long as I can… bank account in negative and phones shut off today! Love y’all!! ❤️

I can NOT Thank all of you enough for your help and the VERY TRUE BLESSINGS! All of you are my family and I love you all!

After a brief conversation with my dad and asking family for help, all I got from them was this exact quote “ If her dad can’t help, then maybe you need to give her to the state so you can get a job “ I told them I will NEVER EVER let the state have my child! NEVER! God blessed me with this beautiful special need’s daughter and I have NEVER left her side and I NEVER will! She is my child! God trust me with her, and I will NEVER leave her. For 19 years I have ALWAYS been by her side and I ALWAYS WILL.

When I said I have NO family or friends to help, I mean it 1000%. They all left us because my trust and belief in Q and the Storm.

Thank you all from both our hearts! We love you all!

Mary Beth and Riley ❤️

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it