Just want to say, I LOVE YOU ALL MY PATRIOT FAMILY…. see y’all when I can….. Held on as long as I can… bank account in negative and phones shut off today! Love y’all!! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I can NOT Thank all of you enough for your help and the VERY TRUE BLESSINGS! All of you are my family and I love you all!

After a brief conversation with my dad and asking family for help, all I got from them was this exact quote “ If her dad can’t help, then maybe you need to give her to the state so you can get a job “ I told them I will NEVER EVER let the state have my child! NEVER! God blessed me with this beautiful special need’s daughter and I have NEVER left her side and I NEVER will! She is my child! God trust me with her, and I will NEVER leave her. For 19 years I have ALWAYS been by her side and I ALWAYS WILL.

When I said I have NO family or friends to help, I mean it 1000%. They all left us because my trust and belief in Q and the Storm.

Thank you all from both our hearts! We love you all!

Mary Beth and Riley ❤️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Prayers that all your needs will be met 🕊️💞🕊️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for God's provision. Hang in there patriot. 🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏God bless you my dear!!! I am praying for you and your family!!! Love you sis!!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers and a little help, beautiful patriot, hang in there🙏🙏🙏 All will be well.

Patriots, please follow link and help our fellow patriot sister if you can🙏💗
https://www.givesendgo.com/G3FXF?sharemsg=display

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

love you too patroit

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

hang on patroit better time ahead soon 🙏🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Praying for you that something good will happen for you real soon 🙏❤️😊

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙏🙏🙏

🙏

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🙏Prayers for blessings and unexpected abundance! I agree with below -send me a link when up please@oganonk3nob1

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Indeed...

I'll blast it across AU, TS, Gab, GETTR, 107daily, Discord and even Parler.

If just 1% of the community gave a single $1, we can keep our wonderful Patriot Sister afloat.

🐸❤️✝️

(1) Show this thread

not much longer come on Q

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

You hang in there Sister!! Be strong and be brave…always!!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Set up a Give Send Go profile, send me your link and I'll promote it for a bit of Loving Support from our community.

WWG☝️WGA

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Let me know 🙏

(1) Show this thread