"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

UCC UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE, CANON LAW CORPORATE LAW COMMERCE UK and worldwide - YouTube

UCC is the bible for all business it was derived from the roman or vatican canon law every corporation in the world operates under the uniform commercial cod...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Jorden Maxwell - May he REST in Peace. Part of my RED pill experience, Damn I been at this for a long Fooking time.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

On the shoulders of giants gone before

Mae Brussell
Orlin Grabbe
Jim Keith
Danny Casolaro

'etc'

I went for the more Esoteric studies.
David Ike
Philip Schneider
Project Camelot
G Edward Griffin
Texe Marrs
Jim Marrs
Ales Collier
Dr Greer.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

i was just discussing philip sneider but totally went blank on his name...and here it is!! vibes

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Funny how that happens. We are all connected. Can't wait until the rest figure that out...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I watch them all -> watch out for Alex Jones also. 90% truth and 10% Bull sh9t... Be careful who you follow and ask GOD for discernment.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

😇

(2) Show this thread

yup ... all them too ... ;)

You understand. Now how do we teach the world???? For this is the year of the rabbit....

Kicked off Twtr 1/8/21 - I got nuked 12/26/20. That was my 1st and best account with all the research threads, bookmarks and research groups. I did keep this picture. Earthquakes - Salt Lake City. April 2020

(2) Show this thread