I'M GETTING A WEIRD FEELING ABOUT GAB.

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

i posted about Torba on january 30th. and he is getting worse every day. today on twitter he said 'Anyone who does not serve God serves Satan by default'.. . i seriously think this man is dangerous...

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

I kind of think it was a trap. To lure patriots and then painting a very specific picture of us by ranting and raving in an extreme way. Theres a tone of intolerance he gives put and that is pretty dangerous, especially at this stage. Even in Christianity, there is absolutely no way the intolerance makes a home with Christianity. His level is specific. I think its a trap to label patriots as extremists. Honestly I think the "safe haven" he protrayed it to be has turned out to be the exact opposite, especially for Q supporters.

I got the same feeling as with Parler... to much pushing from different sides to get on Gab... you could be right, there certainly is something wrong about that site and i don't trust it.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Followyourheart777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Followyourheart 777, click on at the bottom under it