Only people mentioned by @superradangel in this post can reply

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

i posted about Torba on january 30th. and he is getting worse every day. today on twitter he said 'Anyone who does not serve God serves Satan by default'.. . i seriously think this man is dangerous...

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

I kind of think it was a trap. To lure patriots and then painting a very specific picture of us by ranting and raving in an extreme way. Theres a tone of intolerance he gives put and that is pretty dangerous, especially at this stage. Even in Christianity, there is absolutely no way the intolerance makes a home with Christianity. His level is specific. I think its a trap to label patriots as extremists. Honestly I think the "safe haven" he protrayed it to be has turned out to be the exact opposite, especially for Q supporters.

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

i have been on it just a few month's maybe turned it on 6 times. just felt very contrived. constant follow me, buy this, lots of negative. to be honest felt wrong so i stay on here.

Twitter blocked all links to AnonUp but not Gab 🤔🤔🤔..Gab is same beast as Twitter, just a different name. Just my thoughts.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It's kind of all over the place, but it's been around for a few years, so more oddballs on it. Constant follow trains drive me crazy in notifications, and the WSB mod has been called out by people in the group a lot. The white supremacy crap turns my stomach. One of these days that is going to get out to the MSM. I saw a different one saying "Q told me I am in charge now and to send all who are in breeding age to send applications" to him. Sickening.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Expound on that??

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I am not a fan! It's not a Patriotic atmoshpere as I had hoped. People not as friendly as they are on here...... I am hoping Anonup continues to grow

Veteran, Father, Grandfather, Widower. Available. Fierce Originalist, like before 1871 type. Founding Father type. WWG1WGA

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

I think AnonUp will grow, but it needs some tweeking, still feels a bit "clunky".

(1) Show this thread