A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

WOW!! This is disgusting🤮 My father went to Catholic school as a young child and the Nuns treated him HORRIBLY because he was left handed and dislexic. Hurts my heart everytime I think about what he went through. Evil lurks far and wide with the Catholic church....

do you really think its just the catholic church? its everywhere.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Liv in this post can reply

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Monica Carr to her Publication

No, of course not. It's rampant everywhere, sadly. But the Catholic church as a whole (Pope, Vatican, etc.) is not the Godly place most perceive it to be....

WWG1WGA ... Patriot, Proud and Loyal supporter of the BEST President....Donald J Trump. 💕🍿🇺🇸

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

neither is any other religion. I too went to Catholic school for 12 years and never had any issues. always bad seeds everywhere you go. Enough with the sterotyping.

(1) Show this thread