Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Wow I never thought to look at pedo symbolisim. For years I have looked at old city architecture for signs of masonic language but this is way obvious. Sick bastards

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Hunters CRACK to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication

If you'll notice, this is a pic from a different statue. Hope that helps.

(1) Show this thread

Pictures speak a 1000 words!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

WOW!! This is disgusting🤮 My father went to Catholic school as a young child and the Nuns treated him HORRIBLY because he was left handed and dislexic. Hurts my heart everytime I think about what he went through. Evil lurks far and wide with the Catholic church....

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

My goodness my dad also was left handed and beat for it by the nuns.

WWG1WGA ... Patriot, Proud and Loyal supporter of the BEST President....Donald J Trump. 💕🍿🇺🇸

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

do you really think its just the catholic church? its everywhere.

(2) Show this thread

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

🤮🤢
I went to Catholic school for 13 years. This shit really pisses me off. My parents should demand a refund.

God - Family - Country - Learning and Sharing #WWG1WGA#

More than disturbing!