Only people mentioned by @SMaRkuS in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Government will be ignored out of existence..

#PeaceIsThePrize

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

FIGHT BACK Against Gov't Slavery !

1) Boycott ALL Corp businesses. Shop Local
& for neighborhood CO-OPS
2) Buy from Patriot Online Sites, incl Farms
3) NO Public Schools, Charter, Home or form
Micro School in neighborhood
4) Determine safe way to NOT Pay Taxes...Late,
Partial Plans, Deferrals.
5) Pretend Big Pharma DOES NOT EXIST! Find
Natural/Herbal Cures & Treatments

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

exactly how I left the Matrix, start changing and everything turns to your favor. Great meme, I use them all! I shop local no internet ever. Happiness is your own *autonomy* independent and less "things".
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.🙏

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

✝️🙏💥👍❤️😃

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Nor do they realize we are being attacked on all fromts, and killed, some slowly, some quickly.

books, painting, walks in nature

The evil thing is that these corporate guys are writing the laws, and they leave blancs in, so they can commit fraud without being punished. They know all the blancs in the laws.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I dont need ANY ONE to "TELL" me! I know right from wrong because i can FEEL it!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

why do you think everyone gains that freshman 15 only to be called wise fools the next year?🤣

(1) Show this thread

We should have Free Will.
The people that are slaves are the ones that sold their souls to satan.
Also, there are slaves that were not by their free will taken into this horrific enslavement.
If u present yourself as a savior then there is much room for criticism.
It is hard for people to accept a savior such as Jesus Christ exist because of the evil that has been allowed to the innocent.
Obviously,we are missing many facts.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

yip dont even trust WH. GOD alone

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Yes. The Kingdom of God is truly within us. I have found it after many years of lies in this matrix.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

We've been enslaved since the day we were born.

When VK says "people", what he means is the sheeple, they just don't get it...so here we are.