Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Vox populi vox dei.

What is currently happening to Twitter is historic. EM is making the platform optimized for anyone to view what the general consensus is about any topic by clearing out all the bots and eventually all the shills and just overall bad people.

This is huge because it will give people a place to see truth VS the MSM lies.

Type in a topic like “IRS” and see the general sentiment of ‘the people’.

Real truth hasn’t spread like this since 1776.

Doq
Looks like I'm never getting back on - I got this email last night 1/10/23. Damn who did I piss off ????
Twitter
Hello,

Your account was permanently suspended due to multiple or repeat violations of the Twitter Rules: https://twitter.com/rules.

This account will not be restored.

This case will now be closed and replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

My accts are permanently suspended, eventually gave in and submitted the online request for reinstatement via help.twitter.com platform. Here’s how it went….

Twitter:
“Describe why you don’t believe you violated the Twitter rules.”

Me:
Heedless to why the permanently suspension, I am requesting Twitter provides date and content of violation.

Results:
🦗🦗🦗🦗

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Did it work ????

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

So why does it say the link doesn't exist?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

I does look below. You have to click on the email

(1) Show this thread